Thank you for your service!
Find Your County Veteran Service Officer
Military Personnel and Families
U.S. Armed Forces Websites:
Military One Source can help you and your family with deployment, reunion, relationships, grief, spouse employment and education, parenting and childhood services, among other things.
Tax Information for Members of the U.S. Armed Forces can be found on the IRS website.
TRICARE is the military's healthcare program and their website can help you find a plan or a doctor and help answer other health-care questions you may have.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) lists offices by state and provides a wide variety of information and resources, including:
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get health care benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor or dependent benefits?
- How can I request a medal, award, or decoration that was earned while in the service?
- Where can I get more information on other federal benefits offered for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on my state's benefits for veterans?
- Would you like to apply for veterans benefits?
- Would you like to appeal a decision?