Minnesota's 7th District
Minnesota's Seventh Congressional District spans the western half of the state, running from the Canadian border all the way down to near the Iowa border. By land area, it is the largest congressional district in Minnesota and the 22nd largest in the nation.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Department of Agriculture:
- District Population: 668,096
- Total Households: 275,213
- Number of Farms: 30,340
- Total Land in Farms: 14,905,007 acres
- Percent of Minnesota's Total Ag Sales: 49%
- Market Value of Ag Products Sold: $9.079 billion
For our district office locations, please click here. If you have any questions, please contact our office.